Magic is not just for independent travelers
Looking for something a bit different for your group visit to New Zealand?
Magic Travelers Network is an award winning hop-on hop-off travel company that would love to host your group in Aotearoa – New Zealand!
We have been showing adventurous travellers the best bits of our country for more than 20 years. We are fun, friendly and adventurous. Just let us know your requirements and we can provide your group with a quote for an unforgettable New Zealand adventure.
Whether you want to stick to the tried and true Magic route, or visit some of the lesser known areas – we can put together anyitinerary to suit your plans or desires.
What we can offer:
- 22 to 53 seat coaches – and more than 1 coach if you have a large group!
- Experienced, knowledgeable, enthusiastic driver/guideswho will entertain and educate your party.
- Travel on any of the Magic routes and connections (including train trips) or we can customise to suit any needs or special interests.
- Competitive rates for accommodation using our network of high standard hostels and hotels.
- Access to a huge range of activities at special rates. These range from world famous to hidden secrets, adrenalin pumping to scenic and sedate.
- Ski options in winter.
We are the New Zealand travel specialists and we assure you a well organised tour with competitive rates, reliable coaches and exceptional drivers. If you would like us to provide you with a competitive quote contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re also more than happy to quote for a coach and driver only if you would prefer.
In order to give you a quote as quickly and efficiently as possible please provide us with the following information:
- Approximate date of travel and arrival and departure details if you have them.
- Basic day by day itinerary or give us a list of the ‘must see’ highlights or pre-booked events and we can put the itinerary together for you. Don’t forget to let us know how long you have in New Zealand.
- Expected group size (plus number of escorts with the group).
- Type of accommodation required.
- Meal requirements (if any).
- Any other specific requirements.